Thursday, September 9, 2010

Masterchef Nomore

I just watched the latest episode of Masterchef and am extremely sad to have to bid farewell to Sharone, the most promising contestant in my opinion.  He was creative, thought outside the box, had amazing cooking skills and ideas, confident, determined, KNEW HOW TO MAKE DESSERT and he was frickin hot!  He made a perfect cupcake for Christ's sake!  Where do you find men like him nowadays?  (Boyfriend, I hope you are reading!  LOL)

It is so sad to see him go.  I don't know if I can watch the rest of the show without him.  Hopefully, he takes the job offer from Joe Bastianich.  Being a financial advisor is great, but even better to go for your passion.  Everybody should take a shot at their dream.  If all else fails, at least you tried.


Go Sharone!

No comments:

Post a Comment