Monday, February 27, 2012

Guess Who's Bizzack?!

HELLOOOOOOO EVERYBODYYYYY!!  Guess who's bizzackk?

The long awaited day has come.  I've passed all four sections of my CPA Exam and am free to do whatever I'd like, whenever I'd like again!  The dork and fatty that I am decided that this would be to write an entry on my neglected food blog.  *Snort

Until April 15th, I really don't have that much free time on my hands.  It's tax season and work hours have been crazy, so I haven't had the time nor energy to make exciting food.  However, today is Funday Sunday, my only day off, so I tried out an udon recipe that's been sitting on my list of "to try" recipes. It was delish!  Reminds me of stir-fried udon entrees that I've ordered from Japanese restaurants.  Well, for those of you who are interested, the recipe can be found here.  And now for my culinary work of art ... dun dun dun!!



Bed time!  Tax season, yay!

2 comments: