Saturday, March 24, 2012

Mondo Fashion


I finally had spare time set aside to sit down and enjoy the finale of Project Runway All Stars, one of my all-time favorite shows.  I am just so thrilled to see what Neiman Marcus has in store for Mondo's clothing line.  I've been rooting for Mondo ever since his first season.  He just works his magic and almost always presents something exceptionally unique on stage.  He's so good with patterns!  A pattern by itself can make a bold statement.  Who ever knew patterns can go on top of patterns and come out looking stunning?  Well, Mondo is certainly the master at that and I am so excited to be wearing his clothing.  So anxious!  I was disappointed when he lost his first season to someone whom I felt didn't even deserve to win ... but the only reason why he lost was because something WAY BETTER was waiting for him.  Congratulations Mondo!!

Here are a few of my favorite pieces by Mondo from Season 8 and All Stars:

Love the skirt but LOVE the polka dot sleeves more!



Love the effect of the V's


No comments:

Post a Comment