Sunday, August 22, 2010

No Life? Have an Egg Tart!

Boy oh boy...

I just survived a month of continuous studying of dry material for the Regulations section of the CPA exam.  Continuous is defined as lugging the book and my notes wherever I go and reading whenever time is available, ie: on crowded New York City trains to and from work (despite the lack of room to move and being crammed against train doors) and reading once I get home no matter how exhausted I am.  I seriously have NO LIFE whatsoever right now, but I know that it'll be worth it in the long-run.


And so I took the test this morning.  Although there are 3 more sections to come and I either failed this section or am borderline passing ... I am glad that it is over.  I've been running on 4-5 hours of sleep a day, so all I want to do right now, at this moment, is Relax!  Relaxing entails some good food, so I picked up these on the way back home!

I love, love, love egg tarts.  I've attempted to bake a mini version of it with store-bought mini phyllo dough cups.  The filling somewhat resembled the authentic version, but fresh phyllo dough really makes a difference.

I also bought a Kaya Bun ...  Why am I fat?

No comments:

Post a Comment